Get a whiter, brighter smile with no extra effort
Approximately 100 uses – that’s up to 6 months supply!
✓ 100% Safe
✓ No Sensitivity
✓ Removes Stains
✓ Just Brush Your Teeth
✓ Fresh Peppermint flavour
✓ Enriched with Green Tea Extract
Polished Teeth Whitening powder , safe on sensitive teeth contains no harmful ingredients or abrasives and is enamel safe. The micro powder is enriched with green tea , it creates a lovely foamy cleanse with a lush fresh peppermint taste that works to reduce and remove teeth staining from lifestyle choices from drinking tea / coffee , eating foods and smoking !
There is a few ways you can use the powder:
- Intensive Whitening – This option is really to get to work on those deeper stubborn stains and start to maximize the teeth whitening process. Use the powder for the standard 2 minute cycle and brush away. When you brush your teeth the whitening micro agents from the powder will get to work on those enamel stains. Repeat this process every day for a maximum of 14 days then switch to the maintenance whitening cycle.
- Maintenance Whitening - This option is more for people that have minor stains and want to get on top of them, and also to maintain that Polished White Smile. Again use the powder for the standard 2 minute cycle but unlike the intensive plan you will only use the powder 3 – 4 times a week.
- For best results we recommend you use the products in the evening just before bedtime, the reason we advise this is because throughout the day you will have collected lots of stains from your daily lifestyle choices.
- If possible, floss before using our products, this allows our whitening formula to get to work deeper in the crevices between teeth.
- Using an electric toothbrush has shown greater improvement, although normal toothbrushes still show great results.
- The best way to monitor your results is to try and take picture of your teeth before you start whitening and then every few days, take the pictures in normal light preferably without flash.