Get a whiter, brighter smile even quicker by doubling up with Strips & Powder.
✓ 100% Safe
✓ Removes Stains
Polished Teeth Whitening powder and strips are 100% safe and contain no harmful ingredients or abrasives. The powder is enriched with green tea and calcium carbonate while the strips are one of the most innovative teeth whitening products to enter into the cosmetic dentistry market. Using just one strip a day for 30 minutes can whiten your teeth up to 6 shades whiter in just 14 days.
Start by choosing your whitening strips plan either the 2, 4 or 6 week plan, then follow the directions on how to use the whitening strips, each day for 30 minutes and making sure you include the resting phase.
While you are using the whitening strips, you can maximize your results by also using the amazing Polished Teeth Whitening Powder, there is a few ways you can use the powder with the whitening strips:
- Intensive Whitening – This option is really to get to work on those deeper stubborn stains and start to maximize the teeth whitening process. After every use of the whitening strips use the powder for the standard 2 minute cycle and brush the excess whitening gel that maybe left on your teeth from the strips away. The 30 minutes work of the whitening gel will leave your teeth pours open so when you brush your teeth with the whitening powder the whitening micro agents from the powder will get to work on those deeper enamel stains maximizing your results. You can repeat this process daily for a maximum of 14 days but then you must take the rest period from the whitening strips and switch to the powders maintenance whitening cycle.
- Maintenance Whitening - This option is more for people that have minor stains and want to get on top of them, and also to maintain that Polished White Smile. Again choose your whitening strips plan and follow the directions of use but unlike the intensive plan you will only use the powder 3 – 4 times a week.
If you purchase the 4 week or 6 week course it is advised that you have a resting period from the whitening process to let your teeth rest. Our recommended resting phase is 1 week following every 2 weeks of whitening.
2 weeks whitening - 1 week rest - 2 weeks whitening - 1 week rest - repeat this pattern for the length of your plan.
- For best results we recommend you use the products in the evening just before bedtime, the reason we advise this is because throughout the day you will have collected lots of stains from your daily lifestyle choices.
- If possible, floss before using our products, this allows our whitening formula to get to work deeper in the crevices between teeth.
- Using an electric toothbrush has shown greater improvement, although normal toothbrushes still show great results.
- The best way to monitor your results is to try and take picture of your teeth before you start whitening and then every few days, take the pictures in normal light preferably without flash.